|Paradox Spay/Neuter Clinic|
|Introduction Prices Appointment Hours/Directions Instructions Tour Staff Adoptions Subscribe Contacts|
WE ACCEPT PAYMENT BY CASH OR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD. SORRY WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS.
We provide same day service and also offer next day pickup for an additional charge. We offer early drop off Thursday at 7:30 AM (no additional charge - just ask).
Puppy - under 6 months old
* Spay (female) $65
* Neuter (male) $60
Dog - over 6 months old
* Spay (female) $75
* Neuter (male) $70
* Add $10 for dogs 50 - 70 lbs
* Add $20 for dogs 70 - 90 lbs
* Add $30 for dogs over 90 lbs
* Add $40 for dogs over 110 lbs
* Add $20 - $100 for dogs that are pregnant or in heat
* We highly recommend puppies have 2 DHPP shots prior to surgery day
* Spay (female) $55
* Neuter (male) $35
* Add $15 - $50 for cats that are pregnant or in heat (depends on how far along the pregancy is).
* All cats must be in carrier or trap or we will not accept them
* All surgeries include pain medication at time of surgery. Additional pain meds $15
Other services available at time of spay/neuter or by separate appointment
* Microchip (dog/cat) $25
* Rabies Vaccine (dog/cat) $16
* DHPP Vaccine (dog) $16
* Kennel Cough/Bordetella Vaccine (dog) $16
* Heartworm Test (dog) $23
* Fecal Test $12
* FVRCP Vaccine (cat) $16
* FeLV/Feline Leukemia Vaccine (cat) $16
* FeLV/Feline Leukemia Test and FIV Test (cat) $32
* Flea/Tick Treatment - Cost Varies
* E-Collar (if required) $10-15
* Heartworm Treatment - price depends on weight of dog
* Heartworm/Flea/Tick Preventative - price depends on weight of dog/cat
Financial Assistance Requirements for Spay/Neuter
1. You must reside in Walton, Newton or Rockdale County. Proof of Residency is required
2. You must currently receive government financial assistance (Social Security, Disability, Unemployment) DATED Documentation is required
3. There is a required $35 charge which covers the basic spay/neuter procedure. Any additional charges will still apply (vaccinations, over 50 lbs, in heat/pregnant, etc).
4. This assistance only covers female cats and dogs. All males are charged our regular rate.
5. Limit of 3 surgeries per household per month.
6. If you make an appointment, please keep it! We reserve time for you and loose that time if you don't show up.
We also hold low cost vaccine clinics every few months at various locations such as Boss Brothers on Highway 78 and The Stock Market in Conyers. Subscribe to our newsletter and we will keep you informed.